Favorite Lyrics - Just Missed the Train
1. Kelly Clarkson
3. Cheryl Cole
4. Childish Gambino
5. Demi Lovato
6. Frank Ocean
7. Marc Broussard
8. Grace Potter
9. Britney Spears
10. The Civil Wars
> What was the first song you hear by number 5?
- technically Who Will I Be, but of her own music Get Back
> What are your favorite lyrics by number 6?
-But if you stay, girl if you stay. You’ll probably leave later anyway. That’s love made in the USA
I believe Jehovah-Jireh. I believe there’s Heaven. I believe in war. I believe a woman’s temple gives her the right to choose, but baby don’t abort. I believe that marriage isn’t between a man and woman, but between love and love. And I believe you when you say you’ve lost all faith, but you must believe in something.
Just in case, an atom bomb, comes falling on my lawn, I should say and you should hear I’ve loved, I’ve loved the good times here, I’ve loved our good times here. Say hello, then say farewell to the places you know. We are all mortals, aren’t we? Any moment this could go. Cry, cry, cry, even though that won’t change a thing, but you should know, you should hear, that I have loved, I have loved the good times here, and I will miss our good times. Spaceships are lifting off of a dying world, and millions are left behind while the sky burns. There wasn’t room for you and I, only you, goodbye, goodbye.
> What is your favorite song by number 8?
- Paris (Oh la la)
> What impact has number 1 had on your life?
- Immeasurable. I’ve been a fan for the last 10 years. She is my idol, my queen, my everything. Fan for life <3
> When did you first get into 2?
> How did you get into 3?
- I streamed the UK X Factor and fell in love!
> What is your favorite song by 4?
- Freaks and Geeks or I Be on That ( I also love the All of the Lights remix and Rolling in the Deep remix)
> How many times have you seen 9 live?
> Favorite album by 7?
- Keep Coming Back.
> What’s your favorite song of 1?
- impossible to choose. At the moment it’s Dark Side, but I’m sure if I started to play Sober/Let Me Down/Low/Maybe/Stronger/Already Gone etc that would be my favorite. Literally all of her songs.
> How did you become a fan of number 10?
- They performed at the 2012 Grammys and I bought the album the next day and fell in love.
> What songs by number 4 do you listen to the least?
-Nowhere to Go
> Top two favorite songs by 5?
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines and Every time you Lie and Falling over me and Catch Me and Don’t Forget and Stop the World and Give Your Heart a Break and and I could go on and on and on…
> Have you seen 10 live?
> Have you met 1?
- No. But. I. Just. Have. To. Before. I. Die.
> What’s your favorite album by 4?
> Favorite lyrics of 2?
- I know I have a fickle heart, and a bitterness, and a wandering eye and a heaviness in my head.
> Which have you known the longest?
- Britney Spears
> What is your favorite song by 9?
- Toxic. Overprotected, Anticipating, Circus, Kill the Lights, Till the World Ends, Criminal, (I Got That) Boom Boom, Outrageous, Stronger.