TV shows thing…
1. Downton Abbey
5. Parks and Rec
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
OBrien, easy. but Thomas, Isobel and Edith give her a run for her money
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
This is just an unfair question. I have many from each season. to cheat a little I will make a choice for each season.
season 1 - Shawn vs the Red Phantom, but so tough
season 2 - Lights, Camera… Homicidio (honorable mentions: Meat Is Murder, But Murder Is Also Murder and Black and Tan: A Crime of Fashion)
season 3 - The Greatest Adventure in the History of Basic Cable
season 4 - High Top Fade-Out (so very good)
season 5 - Feet Don’t Kill Me Now
season 6 - The Amazing Psych Man & Tap Man, Issue #2
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
hmm… maybe 2. because DJ Roomba made his first appearance during it.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Jeffster! and I do like Chuck and Sarah, I think it is required, but I think I was in the minority when I actually liked Chuck with Lou and Hannah.
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?
hmmm… perhaps Jeff/Annie… it’s a bit creepy.
7. How long have you watched 1?
I started about 2 months ago, and caught up because there are only 17 episodes.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
I don’t really know. I know I started after season 2 ended. I must have read something online and decided to catch up on Hulu, and I don’t regret it!
9. Who is your favorite actor in 2?
Donald Glover :)
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Community, Parks and Rec then Downton Abbey. I’m about the comedy and I have been invested in Community from the start. and I didn’t like Parks season 1.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of? 1 or 3?
Chuck because there are more, but I’ve seen all of them both.
12. If you could be anyone from 4 who would you be?
Gus. you know that’s right.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?
hmmm. send them to war.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
it already has, in my dreams. :)
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple:
Carson and Mrs. Hughes
16. Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?
I think I’ll go with Chuck.
17. Which show has a better soundtrack, 1, 4 or 5?
Downton uses the sound to set moods the best, but i do love how Psych remixes it’s theme songs and James always sings.